Services for U.S. Companies
U.S. exporters seeking general export information/assistance or country-specific commercial information should consult with their nearest Export Assistance Center or the U.S. Department of Commerce's Trade Information Center at (800) USA-TRADE, or go to the following website: http://www.export.gov
- International Partner Search (IPS)
- International Company Profile (ICP)
- Gold Key Matching Service
- Public Procurement Opportunities In Estonia
International Partner Search (IPS)
The International Partner Search (IPS) provides a report on qualified overseas agents, distributors, manufacturers, representatives, joint venture partners, licensees, franchises, or strategic partners who have examined a U.S. company's materials and expressed an interest in the company's products, services, or licenses, or expressed an interest in otherwise partnering with the company.
Contents of the IPS report
- The name and addresses, including e-mail and/or web site addresses of prospective overseas companies or representatives
- The name and title of the key contact person(s)
- The language preferred by the overseas company for correspondence
- Each overseas company's prospect's opinion on the market for the client's product and/or service and the projected success of an agreement, licensing arrangement, joint venture, or other strategic partnership
- The Commercial Service specialist's opinion on the overseas contacts' level of interest in the U.S. company and the overall suitability of the identified companies and or representatives
- Basic marketing information
International Company Profile (ICP)
The ICP is designed to help U.S. companies enter international business relationships with confidence. ICPs provide background checks on overseas companies that provide U.S. firms with information to help assess foreign firms as business partners
The standard delivery time is 10 working days.
Gold Key Matching Service
This is a program of pre-qualified business appointments, with Estonian companies that have expressed a definite interest, and with key people in those companies.
- Trade Specialist will contact U.S. firm to discuss the product or service offered and to clearly ascertain its goals and objectives in this market.
- Trade Specialist will work with the client from the outset to develop a program custom-tailored to his marketing needs and goals.
- Trade Specialist will attend all meetings scheduled, to act as counselor and business adviser, as well as interpreter.
- After the meetings our specialist will help in evaluating the companies visited and assist in finding effective ways to follow-up these initial contacts.
- Embassy can also make hotel arrangements at special Embassy rates, if needed.
Minimum 2 / maximum 6 appointments per day.
Embassy should get 4 - 6 weeks advance notice prior to the visit.
Public Procurement Opportunities In Estonia
The U.S. Mission to the European Union has developed a database of public procurement tenders published in the Official Journal of the European Union: the Mission has selected all tenders that are open to US firms under the terms of the Government Procurement Agreement (GPA).
To search for public procurement opportunities in EU please visit
US Embassy Economic Section
Kentmanni 20, 15099 Tallinn
Tel: 372 66 88 130
Fax: 372 66 88 134