is recruiting for the position of Outside Guard
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- One to two years of military, police, security or related work experience which involved observation skills and techniques.
- Fluent in Estonian.
- Good working knowledge of verbal/written English.
- Working knowledge of verbal/written Russian.
- This position requires spending long periods of time outside.
- Employee is required to drive a vehicle. Candidate must possess a valid Estonian driver’s license with 2 years driving experience. Must also have a clean driving history.
- Gross salary from 950 to 1220 EUR/month;
- 8 American holidays in addition to Estonian holidays;
- Christmas bonus.
CV in English with cover letter should be sent to: HRTallinn@state.gov
Closing date March 01, 2017
If you do not hear from us by March 30, 2017 you may consider your application to be unsuccessful.