Key Business Links
- Services for U.S. Companies
- Services for Estonian Companies
- Strategy Targeting Organized Piracy
- Estonian Investment and Trade Agency
- American Chamber of Commerce
The Direct Line for American Business program connects U.S. businesses and American Ambassadors and U.S. mission personnel overseas, making you part of our "country team." You will get up to the minute information on markets vital to your business, and learn about new sectors and tenders to help you expand your business.
The Business Information Database System (BIDS) gives U.S. businesses up to the minute information about significant foreign government and multilateral development bank procurements. Through an interactive map interface, businesses can find new export opportunities, validated by U.S. government economic and commercial experts overseas. Public and private partners can link to or download BIDS data for matchmaking, analysis, or other purposes.
BusinessUSA is a White House initiative that serves as an electronic clearing house for U.S. Government information and assistance that relates to business.
- Department of State Business Visa Center
- Department of State Office of Commercial and Business Affairs
- Department of Commerce
- Office of the United States Trade Representative
- Small Business Administration
- OPIC home page http://www.opic.gov)
- The U.S. Trade and Development Agency
- The Export-Import Bank of the United States
- The U.S. Department of Agriculture, Foreign Agricultural Service