The Embassy of the United States of America in Tallinn, Estonia
is recruiting for the position of
Temporary Procurement Clerk
who is responsible for variety of commodities and services using a number of different purchasing mechanisms: credit card, ordering on-line, requesting bids, and personal purchases including all over counter purchases. Person should be able to complete purchases by her/himself.
- Completion of secondary school is required;
- Two years of office work experience;
- Good working knowledge of procurement and supply regulations, instructions and procedures;
- Good working knowledge English and fluent Estonian;
- B-category drivers license.
- 8 American holidays in addition to Estonian ones;
- Christmas bonus;
- Training courses for self-development.
CV in English with cover letter should be sent to:
Closing date: September 09, 2015
If you do not hear from us by September 25, 2015 you may consider your application to be unsuccessful.