The Embassy of the United States of America
In Tallinn, Estonia
Is recruiting for the position of
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- One to two years of military, police, security or related work experience which involved observation skills and techniques.
- Fluent in Estonian.
- Good working knowledge of verbal/written English.
- This positions requires spending extended periods of time outside.
- Employee is occasionally required to drive a vehicle so a valid clean Estonian driver’s license is a must.
- 10 American holidays in addition to Estonian ones;
- Christmas bonus.
CV with cover letter should be sent to:
Closing date: December 8, 2014
If you do not hear from us by December 22, 2014 you may consider your application to be unsuccessful.
Internships at Embassy Tallinn:
American students seeking an internship at the Embassy should start the process at the U.S. State Department in Washington, D.C. See more information at http://www.state.gov.
Please check back later for further updates.