- The United States Mission to the European Union
- The International Monetary Fund (IMF)
- North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO)
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
- United Nations (UN)
- The World Bank
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- World Trade Organization (WTO)
- American Enterprise Institute. The American Enterprise Institute (AEI) sponsors original research on government policy, the American economy, and American politics. The Institute is an independent, nonpartisan organization.
- The Aspen Institute. The Aspen Institute is an international nonprofit educational institution dedicated to enhancing the quality of leadership through informed dialogue. It convenes people who represent diverse viewpoints and backgrounds from business, labor, government, the professions, the arts, and the nonprofit sector to relate timeless ideas and values to the foremost challenges facing societies, organizations, and individuals.
- Brookings Institution. The Brookings Institution is a private, independent, nonprofit research organization. It seeks to improve the performance of American institutions, the effectiveness of government programs, and the quality of U.S. public policies. It addresses current and emerging policy challenges and offers practical recommendations for dealing with them.
- The Carter Center. The Carter Center is a nonprofit, nonpartisan public policy institute founded by former U.S. President Jimmy Carter and his wife, Rosalynn. The Center is dedicated to fighting disease, hunger, poverty, conflict, and oppression through collaborative initiatives in the areas of democratization and development, global health, and urban revitalization.
- Cato Institute. The Cato Institute is a nonpartisan public policy research foundation. The Institute undertakes an extensive publications program dealing with the complete spectrum of policy issues, including the federal budget, Social Security, monetary policy, natural resource policy, military spending, regulation, NATO, international trade.
- Center for Strategic & International Studies. The Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) is a public policy research institution dedicated to policy analysis and impact. It covers key functional areas, such as international finance, the emerging markets, U.S. domestic and economic policy related to the strengthening of America, and U.S. foreign policy and national security issues.
- The Heritage Foundation. The Heritage Foundation is a research and educational institute whose mission is to formulate and promote conservative public policies based on the principles of free enterprise, limited government, individual freedom, traditional American values, and a strong national defense.
- Hudson Institute. Hudson Institute is a private, not-for-profit research organization. Hudson analyzes and makes recommendations about public policy for business and government executives and for the public at large.
- International Institute for Strategic Studies. The International Institute for Strategic Studies is an independent center for research, information and debate on the problems of conflict. Its work is grounded in an appreciation of the various political, economic and social problems that can lead to instability, as well as the factors that can lead to international cooperation.
- The Institute for Defense Analysis. The Institute for Defense Analysis (IDA) is a nonprofit corporation whose purpose is to promote national security and the public interest and whose primary mission is to assist the Office of the Secretary of Defense, the Joint Staff, the unified commands and defense agencies in addressing important national security issues, particularly those requiring scientific and technical expertise.
- Institute for Policy Innovation. The Institute for Policy Innovation (IPI) is a non-profit, non-partisan public policy "think tank." Its purpose is to research, develop and promote innovative and non-partisan solutions to today's public policy problems. Its focus is on approaches to governing that harness the strengths of individual liberty, limited government, and free markets.
- John F. Kennedy School of Government. The John F. Kennedy School of Government is the graduate professional school at Harvard University that serves society's demand for excellence in public service through research, teaching and executive training.
- National Bureau of Economic Research. The National Bureau of Economic Research is a private, nonprofit, nonpartisan research organization dedicated to promoting a greater understanding of how the economy works. The NBER is committed to promoting and disseminating unbiased economic research among public policymakers, business professionals, and the academic community.
- RAND. RAND is a nonprofit institution that helps improve public policy through research and analysis. Its mission is to help policymakers strengthen the nation's economy, maintain its security, and improve its quality of life by helping them make choices in education, health care, national defense, and criminal and civil justice, among many other areas.
- Stanford Center for International Security and Arms Control. The Center for International Security and Arms Control is a multidisciplinary community dedicated to research and training in issues of international security. The Center is part of Stanford University's Institute for International Studies.
- United States Institute of Peace. The United States Institute of Peace is an independent, nonpartisan federal institution created and funded by Congress to strengthen the nation's capacity to promote the peaceful resolution of international conflict.
- Estonian Embassy in Washington
- Estonian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- American Chamber of Commerce in Estonia
- American Foreign Service Association
- Council of Europe
- Baltic-American Freedom Foundation (BAFF)
- Estonian American Fund
- Estonian American National Council
- The Joint Baltic American National Committee (JBANC)
- Baltimore Estonian Society
- Boston Estonian Society
- Chicago Estonian Society
- Detroit Estonian-Educational Society "Kodu"
- San Francisco Estonian Society (Eesti By The Bay)
- Seattle Estonian Society